Manley ASMR – ASMR for Men
Tired of all those ASMR videos by women trying to put makeup on your face or showing you what’s in their purses? Manley ASMR is a manly ASMR series for men, hosted by a man’s man named Iggy M. Manley. From boots to video games and tools, you’ll find nothing but manly ASMR here. None of that female stuff!
To all of our female viewers, subscribers and Patrons: feel free to watch, but there’s nothing here you’d understand. Besides, you should be cleaning, in the kitchen cooking, taking selfies or posting pics of your cat.
Manley’s Ten ComMANdments for being a Man’s Man:
1. Be respectful of all people no matter their age, race, creed, sexual preference / orientation, religion, etc. And yes, that even includes women.
2. Do your best to be a good person. Everyone screws up. Apologize. Learn from your mistakes and try not to do it again.
3. Own up to your mistakes. Don’t be too proud to admit you’re wrong.
4. Take accountability for your words and actions
5. Lead by example by setting a good one.
6. Be loving, kind, compassionate, honest, empathetic, considerate, courteous, open-minded, understanding, humble, generous, accepting and all of those positive traits and qualities that make a man.
7. Do man things like build and fix stuff with your assortment of tools. Your wife will thank you for it. And when I say wife that includes my lesbian and gay brothers and sisters who are married or have a significant other.
8. Pay it forward. When someone does something for you, pay that good deed forward to someone else.
9. Try to do your part to make the world a better place.
10. Don’t be a clown. No one likes a sheep in man’s clothing. Besides, clowns are scary af.
I. M. Manley
Learn more about YouTube Charity Cards: https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/6318560
Become a supporting Patron so Iggy can buy more manly things for future Manley videos:
Audio from select videos available for download:
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/music/a…
Video Playlists: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChRV…
Official Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/ephemeralrift1
What is ASMR? Why am I whispering?
ASMR stands for Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response and is the current (non-scientific) name given to the feeling characterized as a pleasurable tingling sensation felt in the head, scalp, back and other regions of the body in response to visual, auditory, tactile, olfactory, and/or cognitive stimuli, such as crinkling bags, hand movements, whispering and personal attention.
My videos are not only meant to help induce ASMR or “tingles”, but also help provide a relaxing, calming and soothing experience for the viewer while helping to relieve their anxiety relief, stress relief, insomnia relief, to help those suffering with PTSD or depression, to serve as a study aid and much more.
ASMR on Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autonomo…